Friday, October 24, 2008

Until Now, Ponytails and Knit Hats Didn't Mix



I typically wear my hair in a ponytail at least five days a week. And during the cold Philadelphia winters, when I'm forced to wear a hat, I end up looking ridiculous with my ponytail or bun stuffed into my knit caps.

Girl 32 understands. Their pony-friendly hats marry fashion with function!

It's a simple concept, really. A fashionable wool winter hat you can wear two ways - with your hair up, or down. Features Swarovski crystal buttons in the back, and comes in a variety of delicious colors. Smart girl. Smart hat.


To wear: 1) Unbutton one button at the height of your ponytail. 2) Slip hat on, and pull ponytail through. 3) Voila! Now get out there and turn some heads.

The geniuses at Girl 32 also created the Smart Glove, featuring hooded fingertips on the thumb and forefinger...so you can dial your phone or apply lipstick, all without having to take off the entire cute glove you're wearing. And be sure to also check out their Smart Scarf, with a hidden zipper pocket to stash your lipgloss, keys, bus pass or iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment