Thursday, October 16, 2008

Aveda Comes In Handy

Step away from the Aveda Hand Relief and keep your hands where I can see 'em.

That's what I would tell my co-workers if I weren't the benevolent beauty blogger that I am. Instead - every morning when I get into work - I remove the hand cream from my purse, sit it on my desk and wait for the steady stream of colleagues to make their way into my office. I'm all about the peeps, so I encourage and enjoy when mi amigas partake of the moisture partay.

Aveda Hand Relief is an incredibly rich, but never greasy moisturizer that hydrates even the most parched hands. Plant emollients, humectants, exfoliating fruit acids and anti-oxidants soothe and diminish the signs of aging. And the citrusy scent smells refreshing and clean without verging on cloying.

For the month of October, the limited-edition Hand Relief comes in a 5oz tube and features a pink ribbon design...and $4 from every purchase benefits The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Available now in Aveda salons, spas, stores and at aveda.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment