Thursday, October 2, 2008

Amino, What A Mask-o!

There was a blogger, had clogged pores
Amino – what a mask-o!
A-M-I-N-O
A-M-I-N-O
A-M-I-N-O
Amino – what a mask-o!



For the past month, I have been walking around with the most clogged pores ever. I'm not talking about a blackhead here and there. I'm talking about pores so congested that I can actually feel how engorged with gunk they are.

I tried just about everything to purge my pores. In my bathroom, I was channeling TI...chanting "bring em out" while slathering my face with every cleanser, toner, and treatment in my beauty arsenal. And while these products left my complexion looking a bit better, my face still felt full.

Enter Bioelements Amino Mask - the answer to my proverbial prayers. This medicated acne treatment coaxes dead skin and sebum from pores, destroys acne bacteria, controls overactive oil production and helps to hear existing blemishes. The creamy and airy texture was a welcome surprise - and after just one use, my face felt like it could breathe again. Amino Mask is like Vicks VapoRub for stuffy pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment