Monday, October 6, 2008

Sometimes Not Reading Labels Actually Pays Off


For the past few weeks, I have been applying Too Faced Mineral Water Eye Brightener to the inner v of my eyes to make my peepers pop. The nudish beige shade has a slight sheen that is the perfect marriage of matte and shimmer. I've been searching for such an eye pencil for forever...but the irony of it all is that this is not the product's intended use.

In doing research for this review, I learned that the Mineral Water Eye Brightener was actually created to banish dark circles and allow the wearer to fake a restful 8 hours of sleep. I have since tried it under my eyes and have, consequently, fallen a little deeper in love with Too Faced.

As an added bonus (like you need any more reason to pull out your wallet), the pencil contains more than 35% mineral water - which makes it cool to the touch, while de-puffing and improving skin's firmness elasticity and circulation.

Mineral Water Eye Brightener is available at Beauty.com, Nordstrom, Ulta, Sephora and toofaced.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment