Thursday, October 16, 2008

If You've Got Something To Say, Say It To My Email


Hey, Spoiled Pretty readers. I'm cooking up something for the blog and I need your help...I'm looking for feedback about your Spoiled Pretty experience.

Where are you from? How many times a day/week/month do you visit? Do you think I'm funny? Have any of my beauty reviews convinced you to purchase a particular product? How did it work out for you? What do you like most about Spoiled Pretty?

Something like this (and yes, this was a real comment I received)...

"Hi, Daneen. Spoiled Pretty is the best...and you rock. No seriously, you're awesome...the best ever. Your blog is the first website I visit in the AM and I check back throughout the day for more tasty morsels of your snarky writing. Thanks to your recommendation, I bought one of Urban Decay's 24/7 Eye Pencils (I now understand why you think their main ingredient is crack). I am so addicted that I'm going to Sephora this weekend and buying more. Keep doing what you do, and I'll keep coming back!"

Genevieve U.
San Francisco, CA

If you're willing to help me out, leave me a message in the comments section or email me at spoiledpretty@gmail.com. Please be sure to include your first name and last initial, and where you're from.

I can't wait to hear back from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment