Saturday, February 16, 2008

ANTM and Project Runway Join Forces - So Fierce!

Project Runway and America’s Next Top Model are two of my absolute favorite reality shows. So imagine my delight to learn that there was a strong ANTM showing at the Project Runway finale at New York Fashion Week!

Jaslene Gonzalez, winner of Cycle 8, walked in the Jillian Lewis show. While Danielle Evans, winner of Cycle 6, and Bianca Golden modeled dresses from Chris March’s collection.


I met Bianca later that afternoon, but had no idea why she was there. Now I know.

And bravo to Bravo for employing so many minority models for the Project Runway finale.

If you’re impatient, like me, and can’t wait to see the final collections – click here. Who do you think is going to win? I have some predictions, but I'm anxious to hear your opinions. I know many of you are fans - so talk to me. Don't be shy. Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment