Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MAC Viva Glam VI Lipglass: Fergie Lied To Me

A few weeks ago, I told you about the special edition Viva Glam VI Lipglass that Fergie helped to create. This is what she had to say about the shade: “It is a pink-tinged mauve that’s very soft and will look good on a lot of different skin tones — it’s the universal easy color to wear.”

But when I visited my local MAC counter this past Saturday, I discovered that I must be the exception to the rule – because it didn’t look good on me. Pale and pasty are the words that come to mind, actually.

However, I did purchase the regular Viva Glam VI Lipglass - which is absolutely gorgeous. The MAC website perfectly describes this shade as a “warm plum with multi-reflective, multi-dimensional pearl.” Oddly enough, I think that the regular version, and not Fergie’s creation, is the one with universal appeal.

MAC’s Viva Glam VI (regular and special edition) are available at MAC counters everywhere, and on the MAC website.

No comments:

Post a Comment