Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fashion Week: I'll Be Back!


As much as I wanted to stick around for the whole of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week - Fall 2008, I had to travel to Dallas for a business trip. So I reluctantly said TTFN to NYC.

I did return on February 8th for more beauty, fashion, and fun (more on that later).


And check out my purse. Isn't it a work of art? It's the Diana Large Hobo by Rafe, and I'm in love with it. The metallic patent leather is so sumptuous, but the deerskin-embossed leather trim lends a sporty edge. I wore it all over New York for Fashion Week, I took it on my Dallas trip, and I've been running errands with it since I returned home. It truly does work in any situation.

I'm a lucky gal because designer Rafe Totengco, also a fellow blogger, gifted this bag to me - along with a note of encouragement (see, left).

It reads:

Hi Daneen,

E
njoy the bag & blog it out!

xoxo,
Rafe

Can you get over that? I'm still pinching myself. Rafe's gorgeous creations and impeccable customer service are undoubtedy the reason why this award-winning designer has such a loyal celebrity fanbase, including Jessica Alba, Vanessa Minnillo, and Eva Longoria (who even commissioned Rafe to create clutches for her bridesmaids).

Thank you, Rafe - for making feel, and look, so special for Fashion Week!

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment