Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lips To Die For: Peter Thomas Roth Lip Facial Trio

I don’t know where you live. But it’s frigid in Philadelphia. For weeks, my lips have been jacked up. No matter how much I moisturized, they were snap, crackle, and poppin’. And not in a good way.

So this evening, while my hubby was away at poker night, I decided to pamper my pout. And in about 5 minutes, I had lips to die for, literally, thanks to Peter Thomas Roth’s Lip Facial Trio. It’s exactly what it sounds like.

First, I exfoliated my lips with the Heavenly Lemon Sugar Scrub. Then I applied the Super Smooth Lip Putty (in my opinion, the coolest part of part of the trio) – a clay-based masque that soothes and hydrates. Finally, I smeared on the Pink Bombshell Lip Balm, an iridescent lip conditioner.

I highly recommend the Lip Facial Trio, not only because it does what it promises – but because it’s a completely unique product. You’d be hard-pressed to find another lip treatment that does what this does, let alone one that does it better.

If your lips are looking a hot mess, invest in this product. Your lipstick/gloss will go on more smoothly. But more importantly, your lips will look and feel fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment