Friday, February 22, 2008

Good Hair Days Are Made Of This

I sure know how to pick ‘em…

So without having heard anything about Ojon’s new Rare Harvest Tunu Elastik Hair Tamer, I picked it up on a whim during a recent trip to Sephora. Ojon has yet to disappoint me, so I took a chance on this $25 leave-in hair relaxer/de-frizzing balm.

Here’s what the package promised:
* imparts a soft, flexible smoothness to all hair types
* naturally seals the cuticle to stay sleek
* eliminates frizz caused by humidity
* provides a moisture barrier
* formulated without alcohol and silicone
* perfect for all hair types - straight, curly, permed, or relaxed

Does it deliver? You betcha! I took the bottle to Erik, my hairstylist, when I went to the salon yesterday evening. We were both surprised by how smooth and glossy my hair was after blowdrying – and its gel/mousse hybrid texture doesn’t weigh my fine hair down. Best of all, it’s snowing/sleeting/freezing raining here in Philly – but you wouldn’t know it to look at my hair. Even one of my co-workers remarked this morning. My hair has been looking seriously jacked up for weeks…so I was super excited to get a compliment – you don’t even know. I was doing the happy dance. And I have Ojon (and Erik) to thank.

Bottom line: Go get this stuff right now. It’s $23.50 on QVC, but if you buy it at Sephora and you don’t like it for whatever reason, returning it is a breeze. But chances are you won't return it, cuz I know you're gonna love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment