Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Praying For Pimples


Lately, I've been praying for a pimple. Sounds odd, I know. But ironically, ever since I got my hands on Zeno, my skin has been uncharacteristically clear. So last week when a monster zit erupted on my chin, I was excited. Finally I would see if Zeno lived up to the hype.

Zeno is a hand-held battery-operated device designed with a tip that heats to a pre-set temperature. The tip is designed for direct contact with a blemish on the skin. Once in contact with a blemish, the tip transfers heat into the follicle – killing the bacteria, reducing inflammation, and allowing the skin to return to a healthy state.

For someone like me, who has a problem with hyperpigmentation (resulting from acne), Zeno is a godsend. It literally zaps zits before they have a chance to erupt - therefore thwarting dark marks.

Please note that Zeno isn’t a magic wand. You have to be diligent about using it, in order to see a difference. Acne doesn't just miraculously disappear after one treatment; it takes two to three 2½-minute treatments spread over 24 hours to get rid of pesky pimples. Another bonus is that Zeno doesn’t have the nasty side effects (dryness, irritation, sensitivity to sunlight) that accompany most topical acne treatments.

Available at Sephora and myzeno.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment