Friday, February 15, 2008

Spoiled Pretty By Perlina

This time last week, I was runnin’ around NYC feeling awful (unbeknownst to me, I had acute bronchitis), but looking fierce – thanks to my pals at Perlina Handbags.

They gave me a totally posh purse for my last day at the tents. As if that wasn’t enough, they upped the ante by inviting me to their showroom…talk about being spoiled pretty!

The Perlina showroom - located a hop, skip, and a jump from Bryant Park – was like a dream; it was handbag heaven, to be quite honest.

There were bags of every color imaginable, and purses for every personality. For a bag junkie like me, it was almost too much. The temptation was great. For a brief moment, I imagined that I was on a handbag version of Supermaket Sweep; I scanned the shelves, racks, and displays – trying to decide which bags I’d grab first.


I know what you’re thinking. You’re saying to yourself, “Great. Here’s another story about Daneen getting free stuff. I’m sick of hearing about her fantastical adventures.” Well, if that’s you're attitude, you’re about to feel real salty…because Perlina has oh so generously bequeathed me another bag for a Spoiled Pretty giveaway!!!!

Oh, now we’re BFF’s again? I see how it is.

Not only will one of you win this absolutely gorgeous handbag (see, left), I’m going to "fill" it with all sorts of beauty booty. You heard me right. That’s just how I do.

The winner of the Perlina purse will also receive:

*Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner
*Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in Split End Protector
*CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara
*2 CoverGirl Outlast All-day Lipcolor
*MAXFactor Vivid Impact Mascara
*2 MAXFactor MAXalicious Lipglosses
*2 MAXFactor MAXwear Lipcolor

Five lucky runners-up will receive one of my new favorites - CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara!!! This mascara is hard to come by because it’s become an instant cult classic, so here’s your chance to get you some.

To enter, you must be a Spoiled Pretty subscriber. Subscribing is simple and quick - just click here, but don't forget to verify your email address. You must verify in order to be eligible.

The contest ends at 9 pm EST on Tuesday, February 19th. Winners will be chosen at random from among the entrants. On Wednesday, February 20th, I’ll announce the winners’ names. Please, only one entry per person. Contest is open to U.S. & Canadian residents. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment