Saturday, April 16, 2011

Must Watch ! Funny Man : Russel Peters

Hi Lovlies! Last night I was introduced to Russel Peters, a comedian. Usually I would never look for things like that online & when I go watch shows in real life, I would never pick a comedy, I would pick some special effects or stunts show....

But I think Russel Peters is truly funny~ he not only make you laugh with words, he is able to make different expressions & accents of different nationalities! I think it’s really good, I never seem an Indian micmic Bad Chinese English accent! hahaha it’s so funny!

So watch it, & make sure you WATCH not just listen!!!


1) Indian VS Chinese

2) Beating your kids


3) About Italty




For more of his videos, you can search on youtube... 

Had a laugh yet? Who’s your favorite comedian?!

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment