Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Tourist Movie Review

Hi Lovlies... it’s movie review time! ^^ I do hope you like my reviews? Here we go...



So this movie starting Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp... who wouldn’t watch it right? It seems like another “ Mr. & Mrs. Smith” Movie, with irresistible cast members! Though, don’t get your hopes up too high, it was nothing like that movie!



The whole time, Angelina is suppose to be this spy agent, she acts like “ high class” or “ overly confident” during the whole movie but that’s about it. She never hold a gun through-out the whole movie... At the climax of the film, I was expecting her to finally do something “ spy agent” like... but she just acted like a woman ready to be rescued!!!! There is a twist in the movie, I give you that. It was unexpected, so I thought the ending was actually good. The process was a bit drag, not drag enough for me to stop watching it so I guess it’s alright. 

Overall I gave this movie a 3 star. It only gets that much because of the cast and the final twist in the plot. Otherwise it’s not really worth watching. Hope that didn’t disappoint you too much!




Will you watch this movie? 

Are you a fan of Angelina or Johnny? 






No comments:

Post a Comment