Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fargo Fabulous: The Trapper Hat

It's freaking freezing right now in Philadelphia. Thank goodness I had the good sense to ask Santa for a trapper hat last month. If you live in a city or town where the mercury often hovers around (or dips below) zero, please do yourself a favor and pick up one of these toasty warm toppers.

Trapper hats are very trendy right now. But, honestly, I couldn't care less how popular they are because they're so damn practical.

On my walk to and from work, my trapper hat keeps my head so warm that I forget how frigid it is outside. And the (faux) furry flaps protect my ears from the bitter wind. Surprisingly, my trapper doesn't ruin my do like I imagined it would. Once I arrive at the office, just a few seconds of finger styling refreshes and revives my hairstyle. 

Here are some stylish and affordable options:


So does the trapper hat get two manicured thumbs up? You betcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment