Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Question Answered! Ask HitomiNeko! K Drama

Hi Lovlies! This entry I will answer a question that was asked in my “ Ask HitomiNeko” Column. You can see it in my previous entry & also on my side bar, that you can enter a question, submit it anonymously & I will answer it! Of course, anonymously or not, I will try my best to answer all the questions ^^ 

Question: What K Drama are you watching? 

Hitomi’s Answer: 
This is a good question, since it’s probably obvious that I am addicted to dramas & movies. Well, I actually have not watch any Korean drama for a long time. Also, I probably only watched three korean dramas. The one that was more memorable from the two was : “ Sorry, I love you” 


I heard that typical dramas always have a sad ending & well, for this drama... I guess it was just sad the whole time because the guy got a bullet in his brain & was just waiting to die. I don’t think he was looking for love even though he craved it & despite the fact that he’s dying, he couldn’t get away from her. I watched this couple years ago, so I don’t remember too much details, but it has all the drama you want: dying love, bad guy with good girl, triangle relationships... 

The most memorable part for me was when the girl finally admits she loves him. It made me cry because the plot really built up the foundation of their relationship. When she says she loves him, it really feels real. 


So there you have it, my Korean Drama recommendation! ^^ 

Would you watch it? What drama do you recommend? 

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment