Friday, April 17, 2009

Spoiled Pretty Feature on mystyle.com


A few days ago, I was interviewed for mystyle.com, The Style Network's website. And yesterday, they posted the feature to their blog!

This type of feature story is typically reserved for celebrities, but mystyle recently decided to also profile fashion and beauty bloggers...and they started with ME!

The article is really engaging and complimentary...you should definitely check it out. Even if you visit me every day, you're guaranteed to learn something new. I even give some shout outs to products that haven't yet been reviewed on Spoiled Pretty - which makes this article a must read!

Many thanks to Sydne Summer for choosing me as a guinea pig, and for making me sound like I'm too cool for beauty school. Merci, Sydne!

No comments:

Post a Comment