Thursday, April 9, 2009

Since When Can You Sleep Soundly In A Hair Clip?

If you asked me, a week ago, to name my favorite tried & true hair accessory, I would have said my trusty hair elastic. Old elasty and I go way back and we're thick as thieves. 99% of the time, I'm pretty unimaginative when it comes to my hair; Monday through Friday, then again on Sunday, my hair is pulled back into a ponytail - and my hair elastic does a pretty decent job of keeping my uninspired style in place.

But I've changed my tune, since being introduced to the ZannClip - an ingenious accessory that functions as a ponytail holder, barrette and hair clip...and looks sophisticated and chic whilst doing so. And here's the kicker: one night, I fell asleep wearing the ZannClip - and awoke from peaceful slumber to find it still perfectly in place. At night, I'm all Princess and the Pea - the slightest noise or discomfort keeps me awake into the wee hours. Yet the ZannClip didn't affect my quality of sleep. Plus, when I took my hair down, it didn't leave any crimps or dents in my hair! So I could quickly re-style my hair without fussing or fighting the texture. How many hair clips can make those claims?

The ZannClip is available in three sizes and 14 shades...but I say, go for the gold (24 karat, that is) or platiunum plated. Play the video below to watch the ZannClip in action, then try NOT to buy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment