Friday, April 3, 2009

My First Curling Iron in Two Years: h2Pro


Just in case you were wondering how I achieved the Giselle waves in my clip-in hair extension video, I'll tell you...I used h2pro's Ceramic Curling Iron. After two years of using my flat iron to straighten and curl, I decided that a curling iron might be a wise addition to my hair styling tool kit.

The h2pro has an adjustable temperature setting range which is easily viewed on the digital LCD temperature display. Just be aware that the temperature is in Celsius, rather than Fahrenheit...so pay attention, or else your mane might be feeling the burn.

The curling iron also features an easy-to-use spring grip, 360° swivel cord, built-in kickstand, circuit breaker and cool-touch tip for safe styling. And despite my iron's 3/4" barrel, it delivered both perfect tight spirals and undulating waves!

No comments:

Post a Comment