Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chanel Aqualumiere Gloss: Like Hot Butter On Your Breakfast Toast

I've been on a bit of a lipgloss bender, lately. Just yesterday, I applied Chanel Aqualumiere Gloss seven times. No, I didn't have somewhere speical to go. And no, I wasn't attempting to seduce Mr. Spoiled Pretty (who, btw, wouldn't notice my lipgloss unless it was smeared across my face).

I'm all OCD about Aqualumiere because it looks luxurious, fells sublime (no stickiness!), and applies like hot butter on breakfast toast. Despite being a lipgloss, it packs quite a punch in the pigment department...and its brush has got to be the softest lipgloss applicator ever.

Check out my Aqualumiere swatches from Chanel's new Côte d'Azur collection. They've all been placed in heavy rotation, because I can't decide which one is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment