Monday, April 13, 2009

Recessionista’s Fabulous Pick of the Week: Schick Quattro TrimStyle Razor

Samantha: Jesus, honey! Wax much?
Miranda: What? I didn’t know I was going to be wearing a bathing suit.
Charlotte: What are you talking about?
Miranda: I forgot to wax. I’ve had other things on my mind.
Samantha: I could be on death row and not have that situation!

Though the feminist side of me hates to admit it, Samantha’s right. We’re all busy, and there are a million and one things we’d rather be doing than keeping our south of the borders in order. But thanks to Schick’s new Quattro For Women TrimStyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer, we don’t have any excuse, as Samantha says, for “growing a national forest.”

This ingenious gadget is dual-ended, with a Schick Quattro razor on one side and a battery-operated trimmer on the other. The razor can be used on legs and under arms, in addition to the bikini area. And once the blades start to get dull, any Quattro for Women refill can be used with the TrimStyle.

The trimmer, on the other end, is waterproof - so you can shave and shear in the shower. The comb attachment adjusts to three different lengths; or you can remove the comb for the closest trim possible. And it’s all very safe. I’ve used it a few times - and every time I trim, I get a little more nonchalant with my technique. I’m happy to report that there have been no nicks, cuts or close calls.


The Schick TrimStyle Razor ($10-12) is sold at most drugstores, mass market stores (like Walmart, Target, Walgreen's, CVS, and Rite Aid). Click here to find a retailer near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment