Saturday, April 11, 2009

Set It And Don’t Forget It: How To Remember To Unplug Your Hair Tools

If I had a dollar for every time I left the house, then started freaking out about the possibility of my apartment going up in flames thanks to a forgotten (and still plugged-in) flat iron, I’d be able to afford a digital styling iron with auto shut off.

Over the years, I’ve probably given myself a minor heart condition worrying about setting my place on fire. One day at work, I worked myself into such a tizzy that I took a cab home at lunchtime - only to find that I had, in fact, unplugged it before I left that morning.

Lately, I’ve gotten better at remembering to remember that I’ve unplugged my hot tools…but I still forget from time to time.

Which is why I found this simple, yet ingenious tip on BellaSugar so enlightening. Check it out!

Scary ass photo: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment