Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mr. Spoiled Pretty's Review of Clinique Face Scrub For Men

A few weeks ago, Mr. Spoiled Pretty told me he was in the market for a new face scrub. So I told him that I’d do some research and get him anew scrub to try, with one small condition…he had to pinky swear that he would provide a product review for Spoiled Pretty. But after a few feeble attempts to get him to write a formal review - to which he gave me one word answers or sentence fragments - I just sat him down for an interview.

So without further ado, here is a Q&A with Mr. Spoiled Pretty about his experience with Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub.

DB: How do you use Clinique’s face scrub?
MSP: You put it on your face.

DB: No, I mean do you use it in the shower or at the sink?
MSP: In the shower. I don’t do anything at the sink except brush my teeth, wash my hands, or shave.

DB: Okay. So how do you apply it?
MSP: You smear it on your face and rub it in?

DB: You mean, like, massage it into your skin in a circular motion?
MSP: Yeah.

DB: Okay, so what does it feel like?
MSP: Like 160 grit sand paper, which is a good thing. I feels really, really good. It scraped off my face and made me feel like a new man.

DB: How would you compare it to other face scrubs that you’ve used in the past?
MSP: I used to use the Nivea face scrub and that was pretty good. But it’s not as high-quality as the Clinique face scrub. With the Clinique stuff you can tell that it’s actually doing something to your face.

DB: Is that it?
MSP: The only thing bad about it is that you can’t use it every day because it would hurt too much. It might scrape your face clean off.

DB: But you’re not supposed to use it every day, Graham. With a serious face scrub like that, you should probably only use it a couple of times a week, max.
MSP: Says who?

DB: Says me. I’m a beauty expert, remember?

Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub is available at Macy's, Nordstrom, Sephora, Clinique counters and clinique.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment