Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Who Are You? Who, Who, Who, Who?


This past weekend, I attended a Memorial Day party. While chatting with my friend, Claire, she asked me how the blog was going – so I proceeded to tell her what I’ve been up to and about some surprises I have up my sleeves. At one point in the convo, she inquired about Spoiled Pretty’s demographics. I was pretty embarrassed that nine months have passed and I don’t know the first thing about the people I chat with every day.

So since I open up and share my life on a daily basis, it’s only fair that you help return the favor. I’ve created a survey to capture some visitor demographics. It is my hope that in learning more about all of you, I can better my blog and help spoil you prettier. Sounds good, right?

The poll is multiple-choice and only has six questions. So help a sista out and take the quiz. Merci beaucoup!

Image source: Getty Images

Update: The poll has reached its respondent limit (boo)...I tried to upgrade my account so that I could capture more data, but I've been having some technical difficulties. If I get it working again, I'll let you know. Thanks to all who participated!

No comments:

Post a Comment