Friday, May 23, 2008

Now Screening: Spoiled Pretty And The Quest For The Holy Grail


Tonight, Mr. Spoiled Pretty and I will be braving the crowds to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I am so wound up. I’ve been waiting 19 years for this! Hopefully, I won’t end up sitting next to someone who likes to shout at the screen. Or someone who pays $10 for a movie ticket, then yaks on her cell phone half of the time.

Anyway, buying our advance tickets got me thinking about the third movie, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade…you know the one where Harrison Ford and Sean Connery go in search of the Holy Grail? Which got me thinking about my holy grail beauty products. Odd train of thought, I know. But you’ll thank me after I introduce you to my new obsession.

Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss is exactly what it sounds like. It hydrates even the most parched pout, but looks and feels like a non-sticky lipgloss. The formula protects with antioxidants and can be worn on bare lips or over lipstick.

It’s available in eight shades, but you really only need Lilac. It’s one of those rare tints that looks gorgeous on everyone…like my pal Amber, who familiarized me with this ab fab gloss.

Update: I give the latest Indy movie a C+. If you're a fan of the series, check it out. But don't get your hopes way up. And as luck would have it, I ended up next to a woman who thought out loud (very loud) the entire movie. I totally jinxed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment