Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bobbi Brown Quick Face Collection

Do you go to work looking like the undead because you’re short on time in the AM? Me too. Oh, don’t look so shocked. For me, when faced with the choice between waking up early to apply makeup and hitting the snooze button one time too many, I'm always going to pick option B.

Thankfully, Bobbi Brown’s new Quick Face Collection allows me to embrace my inner sleepyhead, yet look polished and awake even when I’m tight on time. These products for cheeks, lips and eyes were designed for those on the go, so you can apply before you leave for work…or en route.

I’m particularly fond of the Lip Crayons – which I swipe on while riding the bus. This chubby pencil is available in four limited-edition shades that look like a better version of your natural lip color.

The finish isn't chalky at all. In fact, it's creamy with a smidge of shine – and the crayons have an unexpected, but much appreciated, hint of mint.


Lip Crayons (left to right): Naked Pink, Nude Berry, Red Plum, and Warm Rose.


Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow (left to right): Slate, Stone, Navajo, and Malted.

No comments:

Post a Comment