Thursday, May 1, 2008

Carissa's Bridal Makeup Must-Haves: Day 4


In the days leading up to my wedding, last June, one of my biggest concerns was my shiny face. I diligently researched and then purchased every shine control product and mattifier. I spent more money than I needed to and worked myself into a tizzy - checking my face every five minutes on my wedding day. Carissa, writer and editor of Hooked On Beauty and professional makeup artist, has this advice for you gals with a tendency to glisten (and not in a good way):

The hot summer months that are so perfect for weddings are also perfect for shine to rear it's ugly head. I always hand out E.L.F's professional Shine Eraser Blotting Sheets and tell the photographer to let the girls know when to use them.

To learn more about Carissa and her services, visit coloradoweddingmakeup.com.

PS - Don't forget to enter the Ultimate Bridal Beauty Basket giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment