Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kim Kardashian Answers Fans' Beauty Questions


Some of Spoiled Pretty’s most popular posts are the ones about Kim Kardashian. So this one is for all of you readers out there who can’t get enough of Kim. Today, Kim took a break from her Memorial Day festivities to answer some of her fans’ makeup and beauty-related questions. Below is a re-cap of that post (I've made some grammar/spelling edits and included links to the products Kim recommends). Enjoy!


Kristina asks:
Hey Kim...love you and your sisters...LOVE the show! Quick question: In the season premiere of Season 2 Khloe was wearing an awesome shade of pink nail polish when she "cornered Scott." Can you tell me the shade or at least the brand by chance? Thanks.

Kim answers:
It's by the company Essie and shade is called Limo-Scene.

Lily asks:
Hi Kim! I love you. As J.Lo is your inspiration, you are mine! I really would like to know what is the perfume you like the most! And for night too!

Kim answers:
I usually stick to the same scent -- my all time every day scent is Michael by Michael Kors.

Yiana asks:
Kim, I am your biggest fan. What is your diet/workout regime and what kind of products do you use for your hair?

Kim answers:
I try to eat as healthy as possible, but make sure I work out all the time. I have a trainer Kathy Kaehler who I work out with all the time. We actually just made a work out video which is simple and easy to follow along with -- especially if you are busy and don't have any exercise equipment. As for my hair, I like to switch up products all the time to keep it fresh and vibrant. I use anything from Herbal Essences to Finesse to salon products.

For more of Kim Kardashian's beauty and makeup tips, click here!

Source: officialkimkardashian.com

No comments:

Post a Comment