Thursday, May 15, 2008

Spoiled Pretty Featured in Philadelphia Style Magazine!!!


Hey, pretties! Sorry I haven't written more this week. You know I like to lavish you with product reviews, beauty news, and celeb talk. But I have a good excuse. I'm going to LA today!

This weekend, yours truly will be jetting to So Cal for the Total Beauty Blog Community Summit!!! I'm going to meet up with some of my blogging buddies, get the scoop on new brands and products, and learn some cool techniques to help me spoil you prettier.

But before I go, I just had to share some good news with all of you. Guess who is featured in the June 2008 issue of Philadelphia Style Magazine? That would be me, silly. For all of you ladies in the Philly area, pick up a copy (it's on newsstands right now), turn to page 230, and BAM...it's Spoiled Pretty all up in your grill.

Many thanks to Philadelphia Style Magazine for this wonderful opportunity. And for thinking I have style.

Wish me safe travels...and I'll talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment