Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Favorite Celebrity Brides

Bridal Beauty Week has come to an end. There, there...don't cry. I'm sad too - this was so much fun! I hope that you all enjoyed yourselves.

For the finale, I'm going to share with you my favorite celebrity brides. I tried to keep the list to 10, but it proved much too difficult. Yes, I realize that many of these marriages were short-lived. But you have to admit that these ladies take some pretty pictures. Hopefully, they will help to inspire your big day beauty.

Here they are - in no particular order...


Grace Kelly


Jackie Kennedy Onassis


Jessica Simpson


Princess Diana


Gwen Stefani


Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy


Eva Longoria


Jennifer Aniston


Tia Mowry


Carmen Electra


Giuliana Rancic


Rebecca Romijn


LisaRaye McCoy


Jennifer Lopez


Marcia Cross


Tori Spelling


Audrey Hepburn



Toni Braxton


Katherine McPhee


Alyson Hannigan


Christina Aguilera


Avril Lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment