Monday, May 12, 2008

Hanae Had Me At Hello


This past weekend, I took a trip to the mall…shout-out to KOP (you Philly gals know what I’m talkin’ about). I was in Nordstrom’s cosmetics department for, literally, three minutes before a salesperson had me sold on a bottle of Hanae Mori Butterfly Eau Fraîche.

I usually spend weeks hemming and hawing over a new fragrance, and only break down and buy it once I’ve decided that my pulse points can’t live without it. Well, with Eau Fraîche, it took me approximately 180 seconds to come to this conclusion.

As I reported a few months ago, the latest incarnation of my favorite fragrance is the lightest formulation yet; this variation is airier and perfect for warmer weather. The new top notes of sparking tangerine and grapefruit lend a summery kick, but the fragrance dries down to the familiar notes of red fruits, wild berries and summer woods.

Besides the intoxicating scent, what really convinced me to swipe the plastic was the price tag. A 3.4 oz bottle of this limited-edition fragrance is only $65.

Hanae Mori Butterfly Eau Fraîche is now available at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom*, Bloomingdale’s, select Macy’s and Sephora.

*Receive a Butterfly Body Lotion (0.2 oz.) and deluxe mini Eau de Toilette (0.04 oz.) with any $65 Hanae Mori purchase - online and in-store.

No comments:

Post a Comment