Saturday, September 1, 2007

Midnight Was The Case That They Gave Me


If you’re a regular reader of this blog, you know by now that I have more cosmetics and beauty products than I know what to do with. Like most women, I keep my favorites in my purse – so when I’m out and about, they’re always at my fingertips. But what to do about the best of the rest?

Most beauty buffs will tell you that organization is key. My favorite thing about makeup is that, depending on the weather, the occasion, or my mood, I can mix and match products to achieve a variety of looks. So having everything in the same place cuts my beauty routine in half.

A few years ago, my parents bought me the Sephora Midnight Train Case for my birthday – and it was such a life-saver (as well as space-saver) that I gave one to my sister that following Christmas. This makeup case is perfect for storing and organizing all of your beauty essentials. It includes four fold-out trays, a deep center compartment with adjustable dividers, two safety closures, and a detachable shoulder strap.

At $90, it’s a bit of a splurge – but considering that MAC sells a similar makeup case for more than twice the price, I’d say it’s a steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment