Friday, September 21, 2007

It's All About The Hamiltons, Baby

I never spent more than $10 on shampoo. I never saw much point to spending more than a Hamilton on something I’m going to put in my hair, just to rinse out. To me, shampoo was just the equivalent of liquid soap. That is until I discovered Frederic Fekkai Technician Shampoo For Dry, Damaged, Color-Treated Hair.

This shampoo is formulated to replenish moisture and restore hair to good health by strengthening and protecting it. Natural cleansers gently clean the hair while natural conditioners add moisture. Apricot, avocado, calendula, and peach provide extra moisture and softness to hydrate the hair. After using it, as promised, my abused hair was softer, smoother, and shinier.

Note: Your hair needn’t be dry, damaged, and color-treated to enjoy this product. As long as your strands are one of the above, they will reap the rewards of this magic potion.

An 8 ounce bottle of the shampoo will cost you one Jackson and two Washingtons. But take it from me, it's definitely worth every Lincoln.

Available at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment