Thursday, September 6, 2007

I Made Up My Mind, I'm Keeping My Baby

Although it pains me to betray my old friends at Fresh, I just can’t resist telling my new friends (all of you) about my latest discovery. I absolutely adore Fresh's Brown Sugar Body Polish, but I cannot justify spending $62 on a 14-ounce container of sugar crystals and apricot kernels. Even the “to go” size is $15 for a little more than an ounce…highway robbery if you ask me.

C.O. Bigelow products are another shining example that luxurious products needn’t cost you your first-born. Bigelow Lemon Body Scrub exfoliates and moisturizes skin with a blend of pure white and brown sugars, skin-brightening lemon extracts and finely crushed, natural lotus flower and fruit seeds - leaving skin looking radiant, smooth, and renewed.

And in exchange for $20, you get 10 whole ounces (plus, you get to keep your baby).

No comments:

Post a Comment