Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mirror, Mirror

Who’s the fairest of them all? Me, of course…because I’m going to share with you one of my favorite beauty buys.

The heart-shaped compact (shown, right) is as exquisite as it is practical. The top is covered in gorgeous Swarovski crystals. Push a tiny button at the base of the heart to open.

For my wedding this past June, I purchased two - one for my sister/Maid of Honor (with her initials monogramed on the back) and one for me (engraved with my name and wedding date). The product is of such high quality, with such a low price tag, that you can afford to share this gift with all of the special ladies in your life.

Who’s the fairest now? You are.

The Heart-Shaped Compact With Swarovski Crystals is available exclusively at Bed Bath and Beyond online.

No comments:

Post a Comment