Friday, September 7, 2007

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Tomorrow, I’m off to visit my in-laws in my husband’s hometown of Spokane, Washington. As I type this, my luggage is bursting at the seams (I am a repeat offender of over-packing). But while I may not always pack light, I always pack smart.

In the Summer of 2003, while preparing for a backpacking trip across Europe, I discovered a product that has served me well in my travels ever since.

The Nalgene Travel Bottle Kit is an assortment of 8 bottles that is perfect for packing and organizing shampoo, lotions, vitamins and other travel essentials. With the Nalgene Travel Bottle Kit, you don’t have to waste money on trial sizes of toiletries. And you don’t have to worry about the inevitable leaks and spills that often accompany packing full-sized containers of beauty basics – because Nalgene bottles are guaranteed leakproof and break-resistant.

The bottles’ color-coded caps allow for easy identification, and all contents of the kit are dishwasher safe…so you can use them again and again. In 4 years, the Nalgene bottles have never failed me.

So where is my trusty travel bottle kit now? It’s in the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment