Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Made For A Man, But Strong Enough For A Woman

Never one to pass up a sample, I said “Why not?” when a generous C.O. Bigelow salesman recently offered me Glycolic Facial Cleanser from Anthony Logistics For Men. I figured I would just give it to my husband to try. But after reading that it makes your face “squeak with cleanliness”, I decided that his Nivea Energizing Face Scrub works just fine, and that I should use the sample myself. This might sound selfish (don’t judge me), but you don’t know my husband. He balks at anything he can’t get at the drugstore – plus, he would never pay $18 for face wash.

After using the cleanser, my face was not just squeaky clean - it was also smooth and soft. And it left me wondering, “Why don’t they market this stuff to women?” So I’m doing Anthony a favor and letting you all in on the secret.

The Glycolic Facial Cleanser has aloe vera to soothe skin, glycolic acid to ease away fine lines, and Vitamins A, C, and E to nourish. But, unlike many products made specifically for men, this cleanser has a citrusy, unisex fragrance. Anthony Logistics is available at Bath & Body Works, Blue Mercury, C.O. Bigelow, Douglas Cosmetics, Nordstrom, and Sephora stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment