Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Splice Movie Review

HI Lovlies~ Another movie review for you~~~ I was suppose to study last night but ended up watching a movie.. BAD ME! n yeah didn't study that much but hopefully I'll get down to it today @_@ 

I think this movie was pretty good and pretty interesting. Especially since I just saw a super suxie horror movie the night b4~ I don't know why I finished the stupid movie but I did. "Splice" was.. I guess about aliens? but not entirely. I think there has been so many alien movies since "War of the Worlds" that I really got tired of it. Most of the copy cats come up with stupid plots and lack imagination of how aliens should really look like. 

Usually when we think "alien" we think about creatures from outer space. But in reality, aliens are just anything that's not like us. Overall I gave this movie 4.5 stars! Very worth watching, it truly brought aliens to life! In a way that it makes sense and seems possible. I consider this movie as Science Fiction and horror. It's not really scary for the most part but at time it truly keep you on your toes! 

It's an old movie, so go rent it on DVD! 

* Rated R for disturbing elements including strong sexuality, nudity, sci-fi violence and language*





xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment