Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What's The Scoop?

I love nail polish. But to be honest – I don’t wear it all that often because I’m too lazy/busy to do them myself or to go get them done. So nine times out of ten, you’ll see me with bare nails.

Because I sport nekkid nails so often, one of my pet peeves is gunk under my fingernails. Anytime I’m playing the waiting game or trying to kill time, I find myself picking at my nails – making sure they’re not embarrassing me.

I used to think that orange sticks were great, but you really don’t know what you’re missing until you’ve tried the Sephora Brand Nail Scoop Cleaner. It’s got this miniature scoop on the one end that really gets under nails and removes every little bit of debris. Quickly and easily. It’s one of those beauty implements that makes you think, “What did I ever do without this in my life?”

$14 at Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment