Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Get Even


One of my biggest skin concerns is hyper-pigmentation. While most people pray for their acne to dry up, I dread it – thanks to the dark marks my pimples inevitably leave in their wake. A blemish that spends a few days on my face can leave a spot that lasts for years.

For what seems like forever, I have been waging war against hyper-pigmentation. My bathroom cabinet is a graveyard of scrubs and creams that wooed me with promises of a clearer complexion. Unfortunately, most of them don’t work…and the ones that do can lighten skin to such an extent that they can lead to hypo-pigmentation – which is especially bad for brown gal like me.

A month ago, I was sick of looking into the mirror and seeing my dark marks staring back at me. So I decided to get even – and I’m so glad that I gave it another try.

Clinique’s Even Better Skin Tone Corrector has made a marked improvement (pun intended) in the appearance of my skin. Developed specifically to address all skin tones, this lightweight serum gently erases discolorations – and results can be seen in 4 to 6 weeks.

How does it work? Clinique's Executive Director of Research and Development, Dr. Tom Mammone, says, "Even Better breaks down the appearance of dark clusters caused by hyper-pigmentation into less visible dust. Then exfoliating ingredients whisk away these clusters."

In addition to acne scarring, Even Better also treats sun damage and age spots – and it prevents the appearance of new dark marks. So use it on your face, neck, chest, hands, or anywhere you’re looking spotty.

Even Better Skin Tone Corrector is available at Clinique counters and at clinique.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment