Friday, April 4, 2008

Fabulosity


Fabulosity (n): a state of everything that is fabulous.


Kimora Lee Simmons, entrepreneur extraordinaire, has turned her catchphrase into her newest money maker. Fabulosity - her third fragrance – is a fruity Oriental mix of Forbidden Fruit, Orange Blossom, Tiger Lily, Coconut Milk, Damask Black Plum, Chinese Osmanthus, White Patchouli, Tasmanian Honey, Amber, and Vanilla Absolute.

Damn, Kimora!

“Yes, I’m over the top, and yes, I’m unapologetic, and yes, I have really big diamonds, but I have an equally big heart and an equally big spirit,” she says.

I’m a sucker for pretty packaging, so it’s no wonder that I’m obsessed with the diamond-shaped bottle – which, if it were real, would equate to 3,000 carats.

The Fabulosity collection includes:
1.7oz Eau de Parfum, $45
3.4 oz Eau de Parfum, $55,
6 oz. Body Soufflé, $30
5.2 oz. Bath Diamonds (bath salts), $30

Available now at Macys.

Wanna try before you buy? Click here for some FREE Fabulosity.

Wanna know why I love me some Kimora? She's dramatically ridic...

No comments:

Post a Comment