Wednesday, April 16, 2008

No More Racoon Eyes, Thanks To Shadow Shields


Stop me if you’ve heard this one…

Apply loose powder underneath your eye so that when you apply your eye shadow, the loose powder will catch any shadow that falls.

Eye shadow falling where it doesn’t belong is annoying. Yes. But does anyone actually do this? Besides professional makeup artists, I mean. It seems kinda messy. Well, if any of you have been wasting your precious loose powder following this old-school rule – it is my pleasure to introduce you to Shadow Shields.

These half -moon shaped adhesives are placed under the eye before applying eye makeup. Any excess product that falls is caught by the shields, leaving you with clean, raccoon-free eyes… every time!

A box of Shadow Shields includes 50 adhesives and costs $16.95.

And there you have it, ladies. A new school solution to an age-old problem. I'm definitely going to try these with my Urban Decay Loose Pigments.

No comments:

Post a Comment