Monday, April 14, 2008

SPINLASH!!!

I’m addicted to magazines. No, really. I have a problem. Every month, I buy every fashion/beauty/celebrity gossip mag you can name and read them cover to cover. And I don’t subscribe because I can’t bear spying one of my faves on a magazine rack before it shows up in my mailbox. Yeah, it’s an expensive compulsion.

Anyway, my husband marvels how I can spend hours reading one of my mags. I dog-ear pages and take copious notes so that I can later share with all of you. For the past few months, I’ve been seeing these ads - towards the back of the magazine – for this new invention called SPINLASH. This mascara has a rotating brush that simultaneously separates, organizes, shapes, coats, lengthens and volumizes eyelashes. Allegedly. Sounds amazing, right? But how credible can this product be when it’s pictured right next to that weight-loss supplement ad (you know the one with the woman wearing the same neon bikini in her before and after pics)?

So I got my hands (and lashes) on SPINLASH to see if the product lives up to the hype. And to my surprise, it did! Here’s the dish…

SPINLASH uses a rotating rubber brush that simultaneously combs and coats lashes. The motion of the rotating brush is slow and steady, so there’s no need to fear putting this near your eyes. The brush rotates 360 degrees in both directions for upper and lower lashes, and to accommodate right and left-handed users. It comes with either black or brownish black mascara that is safe for contact lens wearers…but the best part about SPINLASH is that you can use it with your favorite mascara! Just use your mascara’s regular brush to apply to the SPINLASH brush…it’s really just that easy.

SPINLASH retails for $14.95 and is available at Target, CVS, Claire’s and other mass retailers nationwide - as well as at SPINLASH.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment