Monday, April 28, 2008

Carissa's Bridal Makeup Must-Haves: Day 1

I’m a cosmetics connoisseur. That much is obvious. But I’m no makeup artist. So when I started planning for Bridal Beauty Week, I decided I needed to consult with a professional.

My girl Carissa, writer and editor of Hooked On Beauty, is a professional makeup artist who specializes in weddings. Over her twelve-year career, she’s developed an arsenal of products that are essential for creating that perfect bridal look.

Every day this week, Carissa will share one of her bridal makeup must-haves. Without further ado, here is her first pick.

Carissa says:

Talking, kissing, eating and drinking all contribute to the early death of the lipstick. I always reinforce lips by using Stila's Lip Rouge in Moue, a felt-tipped magic marker for your lips to provide long-wearing color hours after the gloss is gone.

To learn more about Carissa and her services, visit coloradoweddingmakeup.com.

PS - Don't forget to enter the Ultimate Bridal Beauty Basket giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment