Monday, April 21, 2008

Shower For The Shelter

Last month, my mom asked me to contribute to Shower for the Shelter, a drive she was organizing - to benefit a Philadelphia shelter for victims of domestic violence/abuse.

I immediately jumped at the idea, then reached out to my fellow beauty bloggers to help. Marina and Kitiya answered with a resounding “YES” and both stepped up big.


Shower for the Shelter proved the old adage: when it rains, it pours. At the end of the campaign, the collection received:

Body Wash (9 bottles)
Deodorant (9 bars)
Soap (21 bars)
Toothpaste (10 tubes)
Shampoo (4 bottles)
Lotion (2 bottles)
Toothbrushes (4 bottles)
Perfume
Tissues
Make-Up (tons!)

I just want to take this opportunity to thank Marina and Kitiya for putting their extra beauty booty to good use. Merci beaucoup, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment