Monday, August 13, 2007

They Tried To Make Me Go To Rehab...

Hi. My name is Daneen and I am a makeup junkie. There, I said it. It's only been five days since my last beauty product purchase, but it won't be long before my next trip to the cosmetics counter. I spend way too much money on makeup. How much, you might ask? Well, it's really none of your damn business. Let's suffice it to say I spend enough. I recently vowed to cut back on any unnecessary expenditures...but the summer is ending and all of the fall colors are coming out. What can I say? I'm weak.

In my world, new lipgloss can be the difference between a good week and a bad one. I have a recurring dream about being "accidentally" locked in a
Sephora store overnight. And when my purse was stolen 4 years ago while backpacking in Europe, the item I missed the most wasn't my cash, camera, or passport...it was my limited edition MAC cheek/lip stain. Yes, I realize how ridiculous that sounds - but hey, I'm being honest here. I have a problem. I am a makeup fiend. But there's no rehab for my compulsion. So I'm justifying my addiction by sharing my product reviews with you. Whew. I feel less guilty already. And now I have a valid excuse to buy that LashFusion mascara I've had my eye on. Thanks, y'all. And check back soon...lots of critiques to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment