Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sweet 16

Have you heard about Fresh? If you haven't...girl, let me tell you. Fresh is a brand of makeup, skin, hair, bath, body, fragrance, and home products based on the philosophy that “you shouldn’t have to choose between products that look good and products that work well.” Good thinking, right?

I love Fresh. Fresh is, no-pun intended, a breath of fresh air. In an industry of cookie cutter products and packaging, this line has developed a reputation for perfectly marrying function with fun.

Many of the beauty products I buy end up in the back of my bathroom cabinet, gathering dust. They never seem to deliver the results or fulfill the promises written on the packaging. And month after month, year after year, these discarded products are a sad reminder of how much money I’ve spent and how many times I’ve been let down. But with Fresh, that familiar scenario never plays out. I always make certain to squeeze out use every last drop of my Cleansing Balm with Lemon Oil. I always remember to pick up a new tube of the Umbrian Clay Face Treatment before the old one runs out. And long after I’ve used up my Sugar Face Polish, the jar is sitting in my bathroom because the packaging is so dang purty I can’t bear to throw it away.

This Fall, Fresh celebrates its Sweet 16 with events at all of its thirteen stores. Every Thursday, between now and October, Fresh stores will be honoring different milestone products of the past 16 years with champagne toasts, raffles, and more. The deluxe raffle is a goodie bag worth over $750!

I live in Philadelphia and thus, cannot attend any soirees. But if you live in a city that, luckily, has a Fresh store, I implore you to attend in my honor. If you heed any of the advice I impart on this blog, let it be this…clean out your cabinets and start Fresh. You’re welcome (you’ll thank me later).

No comments:

Post a Comment