Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Devil Wears OPI

Ever since I first watched The Devil Wears Prada, I have been fruitlessly searching for the nail polish Emily Blunt's character wears in the movie. An indescribable merger of black and purple with a hint of sapphire, I had almost given up in my quest. Well, more than a year after its release, it seems as if I've been granted an early birthday present.



Russian Navy and Midnight in Moscow from OPI's Russian Collection are my inky indigo dreams realized. And I'm not even going to wait until Fall to wear it. I'm a trendsetter, so I'm gonna rock it now and be the envy of my peers. They'll cautiously hang on to their corals and pinks for a little while longer, wishing they had the courage to join the darkside.

I'm heading to Moscow...who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment