Monday, August 20, 2007

Perfetto!


I am a huge Stila fan. With many cosmetics lines, I love their eye shadows, but I’m not so much a fan of their eyeliner. Or their lipgloss is to die for, but their powder, I can live without. In the case of Stila, I would pretty much recommend anything that they put out. In fact, many of their products are permanent staples in my beauty routine. But I’m not biased when I say that their new offering, aptly named the Perfect Face Kit, is a fall must-have.

Many kits and palettes are a hodge podge of throw-away products and colors that the manufacturer can’t wait to unload on the hapless consumer. Not so with Stila. The Perfect Face Kit includes a bevy of their best-sellers - everything you need to achieve gorgeous, classic beauty:

Eye Shadow in Kitten
Black Smudge Pot
with Mini-Liner Brush
Multi-Effect Mascara
Convertible Color in Lillium
Lip Glaze in Brown Sugar

And, as if you needed another reason to log onto Sephora.com and pull out your credit card, the Perfect Face Kit (a $70 value) is only $45!

No comments:

Post a Comment