Thursday, April 14, 2011

Updating layout~ & Mag Scan

Hi Lovlies! I been trying to give my layout a new look all day yesterday~ & well.. It is so hard without learning HTML! I was in the process of learning it (just a little bit) but has gotten lazy n can't wait to just do it all! So yeah.. anyway without the knowledge.. I can only do so little to my blog right now.. mmmm 

Before I really liked my Scroll next to my entries. but I don't like it anymore. So i got rid of it.. what do you think? & I add in the link on top with just words so it doesn't take so much space and it's clear and easy to view ^_^~~~ Do you like it?! I also made it with just one sidebars so I have more room for my entries~~~ Let me know which layout you like better & if you have any good suggestions <3 <3

Here is the Mag Scan for today~~~


What mags do you like to read?! Leave me a comment! <3 

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment